Escenas que cambiaron la historia vol.3


25th Hour: End Scene

"These towns out in the desert, you know why they got there? People wanted to get way from somewhere else. The desert's for startin' over. Find a bar and I'll buy us drinks. I haven't had a drink in two years, but I'll have one with you, one last whisky with my boy. Take our time with it, taste the barley, let it linger. And then I'll go. I'll tell you dont ever write me, dont ever visit, I'll tell you I believe in God's kingdom and I'll see you and your mother again, but not in this lifetime".

por SICKTOR
2 Responses
  1. Anónimo Says:

    This life came so close to never happening


  2. Anónimo Says:

    adivinas cuales son mis líneas favoritas de la hora 25???


    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    SPOILERS
    !!!!





    cuando norton está frente al espejo y le echa chuchadas a todas las minorias y etnias que pululan por la gran manzana. alucino con esa escena.